0
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 by 醉·醉·鱼 and labeled under
本来是生活,却用歌唱出。

Breathe it and breathe it out, like it's all suddenly forgot
I stopped hanging onto a single thread when I realized that it was meant to end.
I started to feel inside that I was forcing it, if he loved me back then why didn't I feel it?
Scared of facing the world on my own again I chose to live a life that was all pretend.
I wanted it so bad I gave it everything I had

(chorus)
I must be colorblind, didn't see the red flag right in front of my eyes
I must be colorblind, to think the grass was greener on the other side

Held on tight and it crumbled, I couldn't force my life into the right mold
Tried to be the person I thought I should be, instead of giving people a glimpse of the real me
I wanted my life to look picture perfect, afraid to take a risk and really live it
I looked at everybody else with envy, instead of looking in the mirror and seeing me

(chorus)
Disillusioned by the, the glitz and glamour, the lights, the cameras distract from what's really there
I must be colorblind, didn't see the red flag right in front of my eyes
 oo woah oh woah oh woah oh- Open my eyes and see
oo woah oh woah oh woah oh-- my natural instinct, 
The feelin, I'm gettin, inside when I know that somethin just 'aint right
Didn't see the red flag right before my eyes, I must be colorblind, to think the grass was greener
(chorus)
Disillusioned by the, the glitz and glamour, the lights, the cameras distract from what's really there
I must be colorblind, didn't see the red flag right in front of my eyes...
I must be colorblind.....
0
Responses to ... Colorblind - Carie Vejvoda

Post a Comment